Purpose of notice
The purpose of this page is to describe how we manage the website in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, which will be processed according to rules of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and non-excess.
This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 679/16 and of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code for those who interact with the web services of CARTON PACK S.p.A., accessible by internet starting from the page: www.cartonpack.com, corresponding to the homepage of the official CARTON PACK S.p.A. website.
The information is provided only for the site of CARTON PACK S.p.A. and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
Following consultation of this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
Data controller for their processing is CARTON PACK S.p.A., based in Via P. De Bellis, 6 - 70018 Rutigliano (BA) - Italy.
Place for data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place in CARTON PACK S.p.A. Headquarter and are managed only by technical staff of the Office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
Data processing is based on the storage inside data warehouses in the company, whose access is limited to maintenance procedures in compliance with Annex B.
No data coming from web service will be forwarded or distributed.
Personal data provided by users who request informative supports (newsletters, information requests, catalogs, CD-ROMs, etc.) are used only to perform the service requested and are forwarded to thirdy parties only in case of necessity (i.e. CARTON PACK S.p.A. delivery services).
Type of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (so-called log files) whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but given their nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the site and may be presented to the Judicial Authorities, if the latter explicitly requests it.
Data provided voluntarily by the users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the inclusion in the contact forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication .
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
The processing of personal data is based on the following legal bases:
- the execution of an existing contract or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party;
- where required, consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the legitimate interest of the owner.
The collected data will be kept for the duration of the services requested and, even after the termination, for the performance of all the legal obligations connected or arising from them, except in the case in which the interested party has given explicit consent in relation to some of the services offered; in this last case, the processing may last until the consent is revoked. In any case, the data collected by the Site will not be disclosed to third parties, unless it is a legitimate request by the Judicial Authority and only in the cases provided by law.
Therefore, the criteria used to determine the retention period of the Interested parties are established by:
(i) specific legal or regulatory provisions governing the business of the holder
Finally, some categories of personal data may be retained indefinitely or up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect the interests of the Data Controller (Article 2947, paragraphs 1 and 3 of the Civil Code).
The interested party (as a user of the site), has the right to obtain:
- a) confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of personal data concerning him and, in this case, of obtaining access to the same data and all the information related to the treatment itself;
- b) the correction of incorrect personal data without unjustified delay and to integrate incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- c) cancellation of personal data;
- d) to obtain the treatment limitation;
- e) to receive the personal data concerning him / her in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and to transmit this data to another data controller;
- f) to revoke, at any time, where provided, the consent given (in these cases the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation);
- g) obtain the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous points have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Finally, it is recalled that the Data Subject is always entitled to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data for the exercise of his rights or for any other matter relating to the processing of his personal data (for further information consult the Authority website www.garanteprivacy.it).